- Company and its shareholders: revenue, return on sales, market share and margins.
- Customers: in plant and in service quality, warranty costs and quality awards.
- Team members: safety, ergonomics, good working conditions, training and development opportunities and employment stability.
- Community: enviromental leadership, involvement in communities and stable employment.
Karras began by giving them an overview of the strategy deployment system.
He explain 6 steps :
- Define True North-Atlast Industries' strategic and philosophical purpose.
- Develop the plan.
- Deploy the plan.
- Monitor the plan.
- Solve problems.
- Improve the system.
Elements 2,3,4 and 5 , he explained correspond to the PDCA cycle, also known as the scientific method.
This article will be continued to " Yearly Strategic Plan Beyond A3 Thinking " .
( Taken from Workbook " Getting the Right Things Done " by Pascal Dennis foreword by Jim Womack )